Committee Members Present:-
- Claire Burton
- Karen Denning
- Luke (U12)
- Alex (U9)
- Samual (U7)
- Liam (U13)
- Sam (U15)
- Will (U15)
- Jack (U10)
- Lewis (U10)
- George (U14)
- Lauren (U13 Girls)
- Laura (U13 Girls)
- Jenni (U13 Girls)
- Georgia (U13 Girls)
We went around the table and each member introduced themselves as there were many new faces present.
Comments/Ideas from Team
4) FA Youth Council
Unfortunately our meeting with Lauren O’Sullivan from Somerset FA didn’t go ahead as planned and this needs to be rearranged. Bob Fox, grandfather of one of our committee members was present and advised all he is involved with
the FA Youth Council so he could give us a little insight into this. Members on the Youth Council with the FA have to be 17 and above so this can’t include us.
New Ideas/Suggestions from Committee
1) The girls suggested having a match between both age groups but split the teams in 2 by mixing players around so you have a real different team.
Claire to suggest to the Main Management Committee at the next meeting.
2) Sponsored Bike Ride, all members agreed this would be a fun thing to do. Could try the 2 tunnels cycle track? There are lots of different
tracks to go on and places to start. Either pay to enter a family or ask for sponsorship. Claire to look at Sustran.org for next Main Management Committee meeting.
3) Non Stop Football for 4 hours!!!!!!
Fun Run. Round and round the pitches. At the end have stalls with sweets/cakes/drinks and side shows like throw the sponge at a Manager. Fun Run idea to be taken to Main Management.
5) Sweetie Day – Don’t
think the parents would be up for this!!
6) Goalie Training – Claire to sort this out for the Club.
7) Lad’s v Dads game- never happened would be a good idea
to do at some stage this season.